[Framers] FM 16.0.4 update...

Scott Prentice sp14 at leximation.com
Wed Feb 16 12:10:05 PST 2022

Lynne...

Some updates have replaced the INI, but I don't recall it happening
often (maybe I've blocked those memories). I'd switch to the "user" area
if Adobe provided a "$USERDIR" variable for structured applications. If
you move the apps into the user area, you have to hard-code the path in
the application definition .. annoying and error prone. So since I keep
using $STRUCTDIR in my app definitions, I have to install things in the
Program Files area, so I keep using the default maker.ini (not a great
excuse, but that's my thinking).

Thanks for the tip with "back" .. although it seems to not be
persistent. Guess it's not related to the update install.

Cheers,
...scott