[Framers] FM2019 and gremlins

acraig at shaw.ca acraig at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 23 10:06:41 PST 2022

Thanks - #2 just might be why I get crashes as my files are on a network. Have you ever worked out what constitutes a "slow" response?

Currently I am working at home and remoting in to the server with Citrix.

Previous pandemic configurations used different software to work remotely and were much more unstable (I think I've only lost my Citrix connection once over the past few months, as opposed to once—or even 5—times a day). I wasn't working much with Frame then, though, so I don't have any "data" to compare to my current crashes.

Alison