[Framers] TimeSavers and Shlomo?

tammyvb spectrumwritingllc.com tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Wed Jul 20 14:22:56 PDT 2022

OK,

So I know that I am really dating myself w/ this question, but first, is Shlomo Perets and his company Microtype still active in the FM/Adobe Community? I have sent him a message twice now through LinkedIn and zip, zilch, nada. . .
Second, his incredible tool - TimeSavers . . . if he is still active, is there a version that works with FM 2019?

(I feel as if I am asking about a printed newspaper or a pay telephone w/ this question!)

TVB

Tammy Van Boening
Tammy dot vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com
www.spectrumwritingllc.com