[Framers] [EXTERNAL] TimeSavers and Shlomo?

Penelope Perkins Penelope.Perkins at synergex.com
Wed Jul 20 16:06:13 PDT 2022

Hi Tammy,

I've not seen any postings from Shlomo Perets in a long time, but I think of him occasionally and wonder what he's doing these days. My company doesn't use Frame as much as it used to, but when I do use it, I still rely on TimeSavers. (I also still get a newspaper delivered to my porch every morning. So, go figure!) The newest version of Frame I have is 12, so I can't say if TimeSavers would work with anything newer.

Shlomo's website is still at https://www.microtype.com/default.html, but it doesn't look like anything has been updated in a while.

There's one email address on his website, but I have a couple of others that I'll send you off list. I'm sure I'm not the only Framer who would like to know if you hear from him.

Regards,

Penelope

Penelope Perkins, Senior Technical Writer
Synergex International Corp
Sacramento, California