[Framers] Save to PDF - Minutes turned into hours

cuc tu cuc2u at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 13 10:06:57 PDT 2022

Hi All,

One-by-one, we're all experiencing a problem saving as PDF. We're still using FM12. It does not matter if we're working on the network or local HDD.

We know the IT group changed virus protection from Sophos to Windows Security and we've disabled everything we can. I'm not sure if that is related or if there could have been a Windows update that has affected this version of FM. We've tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, C2