[Framers] Save to PDF - Minutes turned into hours

docudoc at hotmail.com docudoc at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 13 15:11:47 PDT 2022

If I recall correctly, the need to do the 2-step PDF generation process ended some time around FM 8.
It's also significant that neither part of the process was a "save as". The first step was to Print to a PDF file, then Distill the PS to PDF using the Adobe Distiller tool.
It's also significant to note that the 2-step process did not produce an interactive PDF file. In particular, cross-references and coded hyperlinks are not active links because the link information was not passed through to the PS when you were "printing" a document or book.

-FR