Survey

Guadalupe Castillo castilloguadalupe at yahoo.es
Thu Dec 1 10:57:06 PST 2005

    > Hello,
>
> My name is Guadalupe and I am working in a project for my University
in
> Brussels.
> The topic of this research is gathering information about the help
files in
> Framemaker format and the problems creating a template for them in
Webworks.
> I know how to use both softwares but I believe it is quite difficult
> create a template.
>
> I would be very grateful if you could send me some information abou
it.
> Do you know how to create a template from scratch in Webworks?
> If yes, could you please let me know about the main problems you
find?
> I think this is the start point of my research and once I get a list
of
> problems creating templates with Webworks, I can start askin question
more
> specifics.
> Please find attached my survey for this project.
> If you could answer my ques! tion, that would be very helpful.
>
> Thanks for your help in advance.
> Regards, Guadalupe

  This survey was created as a part of a thesis for ISTI (Institut de Traducteurs et Interprètes, Brussels) on the creation of Webworks Publisher for FrameMaker template from a help file in a FrameMaker format.

  The aim of this survey is to determine the main problems arise when when creating a template and how often the template are created instead of using the templates provided with Webworks Publisher for FrameMaker.

  Please answer to the questions in the space provide for it.

  The forms, once complete must be returned to: castilloguadalupe at yahoo.es

  Thanks for your participation.

   Are you a freelance translator or a company?

   How do you receive help files in FrameMaker format? (If not, the survey is over)

   How have you heard from WebWorks Publisher from FrameMaker?

   Compared to the other format for help files that you received, which is the percentage of FrameMaker files that you receive?

   When you receive a FrameMaker file to translate, what is the most part of the time?
(Manuals, Help files...)

   When do you use Webworks what is generally the template the most used?

   Do you often create a WWP template from scratch?

   If so, specify the main problems to take into account when creating a template for WWP.

Correo Yahoo!
Comprueba qué es nuevo, aquí
http://correo.yahoo.es