XML Cross-reference Problem

Tassos Anastasiou tassos123 at aol.com
Fri Dec 2 14:14:35 PST 2005

Karen,

It seems that you are creating XML from unstructured FrameMaker. I will
also add my two cents that you have more options if you migrate to
structured FM to create XML.

But, if you still want to continue creating XML from unstructured
FrameMaker (I am sure there are reasons), look in the XML Reference
pages of your document. You should have a table there that allows you to
specify Cross Reference Macros with building blocks and customize the
text that appears in your xrefs. If you have not modified the table yet,
it should look like this:

See Also     See <$paratext>

I don't know if this is documented and I have not tried it with XML but
it is similar process as exporting to HTML using the FrameMaker build-in
filter.

--tassos