Numbering question on short books that are single files

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 16:33:01 PST 2005

You could do this only if you are using different paragraph format
tags in the front matter than in the chapters (sections). You could
then use a specific counter for that set of tags using roman
numbering.

However, splitting the file into individual chapter files is probably
the best thing.

HTH,

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson