fmPython

Scott Prentice sp at leximation.com
Mon Apr 3 10:30:54 PDT 2006

Hi Jim...

I'd never heard of this, but it sounds worth checking out.

I downloaded the Windows client and dropped it into the fminit\Plugins
folder, and get the same error message as you (this is on FM7 .. I'll
try it on FM6 tomorrow when I have access to another system). The PDF
documentation does include a blurb saying that the installation just
requires putting it in the Plugins folder .. if the DLL is in the
Plugins folder, you don't need to add a line to the maker.ini.

I'm going to try contacting the developer, and will let you know if I
hear back on this.

...scott

Scott Prentice
Leximation, Inc.