fmPython

James Ramsay JRamsay at webMethods.com
Mon Apr 3 10:52:39 PDT 2006

Thanks, Keith! With Python 2.2.3 I can now initialize the DLL. Next step
will be to get it to load the script.

  _____

From: Keith Arnett
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 8:12 AM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Cc: James Ramsay
Subject: RE: fmPython

Hi Jim,

I think the problem is that you are running Python 2.4.1, fmPython requires
Python V. 2.2.x, downloadable at:

http://www.python.org/download/releases/2.2.3/
<http://www.python.org/download/releases/2.2.3/>

If you uninstall 2.4.3 and install the 2.2.3 version, you should be OK. I
just did the install on my computer and it is working as expected.

HTH,

Keith

Keith Arnett

Senior Technical Writer