Missing Zapf Dingbats - can't reformat?

Rosemary Tinsley RTinsley at myrio.com
Tue Apr 25 16:06:31 PDT 2006

Hello,

Does anyone know how to override missing fonts?

Here is my issue: When opening a file, FM gives me the missing font/will be reformatted message. I click OK. The document is automatically reformatted.

I save and close. When I open the doc again, I get the missing font message. The formats were not saved afterall.

If anyone knows why this is, and how I can work around it, I'd appreciate your help.

Also, has anyone out there had to buy Adobe Type in order to use fonts FM defaults to?

Thanks!