Color definition problems

Gillian Flato gflato at nanometrics.com
Thu Aug 17 17:12:19 PDT 2006

Gurus,

When I create a graphic in Adobe Illustrator and I enter the CMYK color
definition of 100,0,76,15, it displays as dark green. When I enter those
same CMYK settings in the Color definition area of Frame, it comes up as
a Kelly green. They aren't even close. What is the problem? Why are they
so different? How do I fix this?

Thanks,

Gillian Flato

Technical Writer (Software)

NANOmetrics, Inc.

1550 Buckeye Dr.

Milpitas, CA. 95035

(408.435.9600 x 316

7  408.232.5911

* gflato at nanometrics.com <blocked::mailto:v at nanometrics.com>

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, delete this message. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action based on this message is strictly prohibited.