Translate FrameMaker book to Hebrew/Arabic and convert to online help

Reng, Winfried Dr. wreng at tycoint.com
Thu Aug 17 23:55:04 PDT 2006

Hi,

probably in the next year we have to translate a
FrameMaker book into Hebrew and Arabic and also
convert the translation into an HTML Help. As FM
cannot handle right-to-left languages I plan this:

1 Convert the FM book to Word with Mif2Go.

2 Get the Word file(s) translated.

3 Convert the translated Word file(s) to HTML Help.

Does anybody know a suitable converter? What about
WebWorks ePublisher Pro für Word? Does anyone use
it already? Can it handle Hebrew or Arabic?

What do you do when you have to translate into
Hebrew or Arabic and convert into an online help?

Thank you very much for your help

Winfried