Translate FrameMaker book to Hebrew/Arabic and convert to onlinehelp

Martinek, Carla CMartinek at zebra.com
Fri Aug 18 12:26:27 PDT 2006

One of the translation companies I work with has managed to hack FM to
work right-to-left.  Currently they are translating and DTPing some of
my content into Arabic. (Have not done Hebrew yet).  We haven't needed
to push the Arabic into HTML help yet, so I don't know if that will work
or not.  Their staff should be able to tell you more.

Contact me offlist if you want more details.

-Carla
cmartinek | zebra | com
www.linkedin.com/in/cmartinek

- CONFIDENTIAL-
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may also be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, use, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete this email.