Translate FrameMaker book to Hebrew/Arabic and convert to onlinehelp

Shenton, David (DTRN) david.shenton at smithsdetection.com
Mon Aug 21 05:18:44 PDT 2006

Hi Winfried, I'm just going through a similar process English to Arabic. The solution we came up with is to use "Adobe InDesign make sure it's the ME version"  it can handle right to left languages.
Our translation company converted the Frame files to InDesign, Note if you are using conditional text be sure to inform your translation company.

Hope this has been of some help
Dave