Backing up in Frame

Ridder, Fred fred.ridder at intel.com
Wed Aug 30 05:28:53 PDT 2006

If you are only talking about returning to the location where you
were before you followed a hyperlink or cross-reference, the
answer is that there is a solution in Shlomo Perets' user interface
customizations for FrameMaker, which is now a low-cost
commercial product called ToolbarExpress Plus 4.0. See
http://microtype.com/ToolbarPlus.html for more information.
I've been using Shlomo's free Express Customization package
(no longer available) for a number of years but haven't yet
waded through the complexity of the corporate purchasing
process to upgrade to the new tool.

My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder (fred dot ridder at intel dot com)
Intel
Parsippany, NJ