FrameXLT plugin --WAS: Re: Working with Structure ---[wasP 30% off for the Tree Help plugin]

That Darned Writer j_grey at writeangles.com
Fri Dec 29 10:22:02 PST 2006

I was looking at some of the products at

   http://www.weststreetconsulting.com

and the FrameXLT plugin looks like what we need as we begin
moving to structured docs.

Does anyone have experience with this one, and does it work
well?

Thanks for any info,
    -joanne

joanne grey         j_grey at writeangles.com
Principal writer    www.writeangles.com

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters
compared to what lies within us, and you are the only one
who can use your ability.  -Emerson