Syntax for relative path links from pdf to html topics in a chm

Joe Campo joe.campo at solidworks.com
Thu Feb 2 14:02:12 PST 2006

Hi Framers
Shlomo has been helping me with this issue.
With a TimeSavers shortcut, we want to link from PDF to HTML topics in
a chm. We concluded that Acrobat Reader v5.05 supported relative
paths, but that as of Acrobat Reader v6, absolute paths are required,
or the links fail.

I've finally gotten a contact at Adobe who writes that he believes the
relative paths are still supported, but that the syntax in Frame has
changed.

Does anyone know if this is true, and if yes, what is the required
syntax when you want to use a relative path for these links?

Thank very much for your help.

Joe Campo
SolidWorks Corp.
Joe.campo at solidworks.com