Importing Generated Files Into TOC

Anne Robotti arobotti at journalregister.com
Tue Feb 21 11:37:34 PST 2006

Grant Hogarth wrote:

> Method 2
> 	In your book, move the generated lists to the very front of the
> book, so they get generated first. Set the flows for these files to be
> some value greater than "A" (or whatever the flowname value is for the
> TOC -- "A" is the default). Then insert the contents of the files as
> text inserts following the TOC contents.

I just wanted to update the group to say that a modification of this
turned out to be the ticket.

I set the flows for the LOT and LOF to "B".
I inserted the files by reference at the end of the TOC, and set them to
automatically update when the book was generated.
I didn't have to move them to the front of the book.

I think changing the name of the flow was what did the trick.

Thanks Grant, and thanks everyone else who called or emailed me
privately.

Anne Robotti

The information contained in or attached to this e-mail contains confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this e-mail is PROHIBITED. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail immediately. Thank you.