Importing Generated Files Into TOC

rebecca officer rebecca.officer at alliedtelesyn.co.nz
Tue Feb 21 13:45:59 PST 2006

> Every time I try that and regenerate the file, the headings disappear and the lists are printed before my TOC headings.

Yep - text before the actual TOC is preserved. Text after the TOC is not preserved.

The easiest approach is to make each generated file a separate file in a book. But that forces each file to start at the top of a page. If you can't have that, try making a "container" file and importing all three generated files into it - first the TOC, then the other two. To get the page numbering completely correct, you may have to update a couple of times, but I think it should be workable.

Cheers, Rebecca

notify Allied Telesyn Research Ltd immediately.
be the views of Allied Telesyn Research.