Stupid Formatting Question

David Creamer ideaslists at ideastraining.com
Mon Jan 16 05:46:26 PST 2006

> However, there is one problem--all the headings are coming in with an
> asterisk in front of them (*Heading1) which I guess means the paragraph
> format is overridden, and the overridden *Heading markers won't show up
> at all in the TOC.

Just double-checking...
In Word, the styles have a space in the (Heading 1), while in Frame, they
don't (Heading1). Did you rename the Word styles to match the Frame tags?
You might not be seeing overrides, but added styles/tags not in the catalog.

David Creamer
I.D.E.A.S. - Results-Oriented Training
http://www.IDEAStraining.com
Adobe Certified (since 1995) for ALL Print and Web
    Publishing-related software
Authorized Quark Provider (since 1988)
Markzware, Enfocus, FileMaker Certified
Apple Certified Consultant (since 1990)