table sort order

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Tue Mar 7 10:30:27 PST 2006

Framers, in the past when I sorted table rows containing numerical data, I
could put up with Frame sorting on specific digits rather than the entire
number string. For example, in an ascending sort, Frame does this:
509
5104
5105
5115
512
5120

However, I'm now working with a 41-page table containing hundreds of these
document numbers. I need them to sort correctly without post-production
fixing because I'll be resorting on a regular basis.

Does anyone know of a fix for this?
Rick, is there a script that would work?
Is there a 3rd party add-on available?

Carol
Carol J. Elkins---A Written Word LLC
Making Information Understandable