Page Size

syntactics at ozemail.com.au syntactics at ozemail.com.au
Tue Mar 28 20:58:02 PST 2006

Dear Framers,

FM 7 on Win XP.
I want to set up a file to be able to fit an A3-size graphic. When I change
 the
page size in FM (Format—Page Layout – Page Size) and select A3 the dial
ogue box
shows ‘Custom’ (instead of ‘A3’) Firstly, why is this?.

But also if I then want to reverse the process and return to A4 format by
repeating the above steps, I get the message ‘Resulting columns would be
too
narrow’. I also tried changing the print set-up to reflect A4 but still g
ot the
same result.

Do I take it you can’t switch page sizes on an ad hoc basis to deal with
odd-sized content?

John Bevan