Outsourcing: Was Release Date for FrameMaker 8?

Laura_J_Kirk at bd.com Laura_J_Kirk at bd.com
Tue May 16 11:08:46 PDT 2006

Yes but the companies are not strictly accountable to "the consumer," but
rather to "the shareholders." And shareholders rarely complain about
greater profits.

ljk
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

framers-bounces+laura_j_kirk=bd.com at lists.frameusers.com wrote on
05/16/2006 02:02:08 PM:

> > Greater value?  To whom?  The consumer, perhaps,
>
> I don't think the companies that are saving money by outsourcing are
> necessarily passing on the savings to the consumer. I'd have to see some
> pretty firm research on that before I'd believe it.
>
> Anne

> The information contained in or attached to this e-mail contains
> confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
> recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or
> use of the contents of this e-mail is PROHIBITED. If you have
> received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete
> the e-mail immediately. Thank you.
> com/mailman/options/framers/laura_j_kirk%40bd.com
>
> Send administrative questions to lisa at frameusers.com. Visit

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR RECIPIENTS IN THE U.S.A: This message may
constitute an advertisement of BD group's products or services or a
solicitation of interest in them.  If this is such a message and
you would like to opt out of receiving future advertisements or
solicitations from this BD group, please forward this e-mail to the
optoutbygroup at bd.com.
This message (which includes any attachments) is intended only for
the designated recipient(s).  It may contain confidential or
proprietary information and may be subject to attorney-client
privilege or other confidentiality protections.  If you are not a
designated recipient, you may not review, use, copy or distribute
this message.  If you received this in error, please notify the
sender by reply e-mail and delete this message.  Thank You