Framers Digest, Vol 12, Issue 17

russ at weststreetconsulting.com russ at weststreetconsulting.com
Thu Oct 19 05:22:12 PDT 2006

Hi Kai,

You can do it with fcodes, as in:

  static IntT fcodes[] = {KBD_STRIP_FLOWSTRUCTURE};

  F_ApiFcodes(sizeof(fcodes)/sizeof(IntT), fcodes);

This will invoke it just as if you selected the menu path, so you'll need to set the insertion point in the correct flow ahead of time. You also (probably unfortunately) have to click through the warning too.

Good luck
Russ

Hi,

Is anyone aware of the FDK call that would allow to invoke menu (Special |
Remove Structure flow).  I would like to action this through an API call and
currently I am unable to locate the function that allows this?

If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Kind Regards