QUESTION: Creating a DIFF doc comparing 2 conditionalizedversions of manual

Mon Sep 25 08:29:05 PDT 2006

Karen Mardahl wrote:

> Bodvar - do you do a compare of the entire FM book in one
> step? My complaint about the FM compare is that it is per
> chapter. I need to do the entire book. I am sure there is a
> FrameScript solution to such a task, but tell me - is there a
> built-in method that I have overlooked?

I haven't done book comparisons, so I can't vouch for them, but I know
you can do them (at least in FM6 -- not sure about earlier versions). No
scripting needed.

Open both book files. With the focus on the newer book, click File >
Utilities > Compare Books. You have the same options as you do for a
file compare.

HTH!
Richard

------