FW: Graphics and Reference Pages

Kristy Nolan Kristy.Nolan at wnco.com
Fri Apr 13 05:19:50 PDT 2007

From: Kristy Nolan
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 12:11 PM
To: 'framers at lists.frameusers.com'
Subject: Graphics and Reference Pages

Hello, All!

This has been my first real venture into reference pages and I have
managed to befuddle myself.  I am trying to connect a small graphic
to a particular paragraph tag. I managed to get the tagging part
correct. However, I want the graphic to appear directly left of the
paragraph, not above/below. Does anyone have an idea of how to do
this? And, if so, am I correct in my assumption that there are no
strange caveats to using structured Frame and these?

Please reply directly, as I am on digest and won't see any answers
until tomorrow morning.

Thanks!
Kristy

Kristy Nolan