How to delete trailing spaces in one go?

Leah Smaller leah at compulite.com
Sun Aug 5 02:17:55 PDT 2007

>Nowadays, bytes are pretty cheap, and your thumbs can use the exercise.

Bytes are cheap, thumbs are not and actually, your thumbs do not need the exercise. Each extra space is an extra push with your thumb. Unfortunately most of us use less than efficient movement when we are keyboarding away and we tend to suffer from (pick your ailment):
sore wrists
sore elbows
fatigue
sore fingers
trigger fingers
sore neck
blurred vision
lower back discomfort
TMJ

So, don't be so cavalier about your thumbs, find your nearest Feldenkrais practitioner and sign up for lessons. You will be amazed at how the process helps you to work more comfortably at your computer .

Leah Smaller
Technical Communicator
Certified Feldenkrais Method practitioner
leah at compulite.com

"What you truly learn best will appear to you later as your own discovery." (Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais)