Advanced Customizing ToolBar in FM

Michael Zaichenko biozaichenko at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 12 10:26:00 PDT 2007

Hello Framers,I'm customizing my toolbar in FM and there is one thing I can't get to work.
I added:
3=COMBOBOX, SizeMenu, 50
to my FMToolBar.ini file. It does display the catalog of sizes however it
doesn't display the current size of the font. It displays the first available
size which is 7 pt. And no matter the change in teh actual text, it still
displays 7. The rest of the menus I added, respond correctly. In FM 8 the same
command does the job fine.
Could anyone please shed a light on this one.Michael