Structured Book imported to FM 8 fails to Distill to PDF w/ Acrobat 8

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 07:01:08 PDT 2007

A couple ideas for you to kick around:

First, there is a patch release for Acrobat out, from 8 to 8.1... may
want to check the status of that.

Second, are you getting any log files from the distiller process that
may contain error information.

Third, check to make sure that the Acrobat distiller is your default printer.

Are you opening all the component chapter files before distiling?

There have been a couple threads on other lists that mention turning
On the Create Tagged PDF option seems to improve things....

Cheers,
Art