Character formatting in run head variables

Huntley Eshenroder huntleye at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 11:11:28 PST 2007

You need to embed the character formats into the variable definition. For
example:

<Emphasis>Text goes here<Default font>

It is good practice to include the Default font character format where you
want the formatting to end, this enables you to embed multiple formats
within a variable definition and keeps it from bleeding beyond the variable
and into the following text.

-Huntley