Validating all hypertext links in a FM book?

Jeremy H. Griffith jeremy at omsys.com
Fri Dec 21 01:21:43 PST 2007

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 09:25:03 -0700, "Grant Hogarth"
<Grant.Hogarth at Reuters.com> wrote:

>I've looked in the help and queried the archives, but have been unable
>to find the answer to the following:
>Is there a way to validate all the hypertext links in a book?  Not
>xrefs, but hyperlinks.
>I know that they can be validated on insertion, but I'm looking for
>something to run as a QA/QC function before generating a set of HTML
>files from the FM book.

Mif2Go, which you have, does that when you convert to HTML or XML.
See par. 4.2.5, "Checking for broken links", in the User's Guide.
We generate a Book Error Log in Frame that links directly to any
links that did not resolve while running the book.

HTH!