how to manage multilingual documentation with frequent updates

Jan Gosen jgosen at translators.nl
Fri Feb 2 08:12:37 PST 2007

Hello Framers,
One of my customers is thinking of switching to FrameMaker for creating
and maintaining their multilingual user documentation (9 languages).
They will be having three to four updates per year, with 10 to 20%
changes in content.
In order to keep costs down (= not having to retranslate (recycle) all
documentation), we are looking for an efficient (and cost saving)way to
handle this type of documentation.

Jan Gosen

Translators International BV

Phone	 (+31) 40 255 10 10