automating a custom save command?

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Wed Feb 7 04:59:18 PST 2007

Hi Jakob,

CallClient will only work if the custom FDK client was designed to be called
from the outside. FDK clients are not set up this way by default. An
alternative would be to have a FrameScript script do what the FDK client
does, in addition to closing the file. Do you know exactly what the Save Jap
File command is doing?

Otherwise, you could use a macro-type program where you could record all of
the keystrokes involved and then replay it.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com