Translators and Word vs FM

Susan Curtzwiler smcurtzwiler at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 3 18:00:25 PST 2007

I would like to recommend a translator service in Provo, Utah, MultiLing, Corp. They prefer FM, but they also work with Word. Ask for Emmanuel or Jeremy and you can use my name as a reference, Sue Curtzwiler.

  This summer, I used MultiLing, Corp, to translate English to German for a hardware installation manual, graphics included. The only thing I left in English was any text on screen captures.  The manual was in Word and about 65 pages.

  They did a great job -- after preliminary estimates and Purchase Orders were in place, the turnaround time was about 2.5 to 3 weeks.

  Sue Curtzwiler
  Technical Writer