First Time Indexer

David Schor dsch.tw at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 00:34:59 PST 2007

Fabio,

You have to place a marker at every location that you want to appear
in the index. Keep in mind that you don't necessarily have to place
every single instance of a term or expression in the index. Only refer
readers to the places where they will find relevant information
related to the indexed item.

Good luck,
--
David Schor