Place graphics frame in anchored frame?

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Wed Jan 24 14:33:28 PST 2007

Robert Shelton wrote:
> Frame 7.0 on Windows 2000
>
> I'm working with an inherited document. It has a graphics frame,
> which I would like to either convert to an anchored frame or place in
> an anchored frame so it will flow correctly with the text around it.
> I can't find any way to do this. What am I missing?
>
> In case it matters, the graphics frame is a flow chart, so it
> contains several drawing objects and several text frames.
>
> Thanks for your help.

One way:

1. In your text, insert an anchored frame (of any size).

2. With View > Borders turned on, select your graphic frame and drag it
by one edge into your anchored frame.

3. Resize your anchored frame (Esc m p).

'Nother way:

1. In your text, insert an anchored frame (of any size).

2. Select your graphic frame and Select All (Ctrl-A in Windows).

3. Cut the selection.

4. Select your anchored frame.

5. Paste the selection.

6. Resize as above.

HTH,

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

"Developers explain How the Product Works.
Technical writers explain How to Work the Product."

Get Firefox!
http://tinyurl.com/8q9c5