Paragraph numbering issue

William Abernathy william at inch.com
Tue Jul 10 10:28:59 PDT 2007

Thank you Fred, Ann, and Jeremy for your replies. All suggested that I review
the numbering properties at the book and document levels for consistency.

Fred, however, wins the scalp on this bug with the following suggestion:

"And are you remembering to execute the Update Book command
to refresh all the numbering after you make any changes in the
book-level numbering properties? The numbering does not update
on the fly when you change the setup; you must explicitly tell
FrameMaker to perform the update."

D'Oh!

Thanks!

--William