Creating special bullets

Reng, Winfried Dr. wreng at tycoint.com
Mon Mar 12 02:45:52 PDT 2007

Hi,

Yes, you can enter the hex code directly in dialog boxes.
However, the hex code of the Windows character map often
does not match the character which is then shown in
FrameMaker. If the character is not listed in the FrameMaker
"Character Sets" PDF file, I usually test all characters on
my keyboard until I find the correct one.

Best regards

Winfried