Creating special bullets

David Creamer ideaslists at ideastraining.com
Mon Mar 12 06:16:36 PDT 2007

> My disconnect is between the character map when it shows the hex code for a
> symbol I select and how to get that hex code into the Autonumbering setting
> of the Paragraph Designer (from Wingdings, for example).

If you want something a little easier...

I have a PDF showing the standard keyboard characters and what they look
like in Zapf Dingbats, Wingdings (1, 2, &3), and Webdings. It is under the
Download & Tips link on my website.

If you have another symbol font you want to use, I can email you the
original Excel file.

David Creamer
I.D.E.A.S. - Results-Oriented Training
http://www.IDEAStraining.com
Adobe Certified Trainer & Expert (since 1995)
Authorized Quark Training Provider (since 1988)
Markzware, Enfocus, FileMaker Certified
Apple Consultant Network member (since 1990)