Color seperation help

Scott White swhite at alamark.com
Mon Mar 12 06:43:44 PDT 2007

I have  a client who is running windows xp and Frame 7.2. She sent
her files to the printer for a two-color job -- a black plate and a
spot color plate.
Her printer is telling her that her file is coming out on four plates
thus cmyk when it is distilled. We went through her settings in frame
and distiller and she has her files set correctly. Since I do al
color work in Frame on my MAC is there something I'm missing on the
PC settings to ensure a good file output for a two-color job?

Thanks for the help.

Scott White
Media Production Manager
Implementation Coordinator