Color seperation help

Scott White swhite at alamark.com
Mon Mar 12 10:28:34 PDT 2007

Dov
I had a feeling that was it. Thanks.
I have since talked with my print shop and they can easily manipulate
the acrobat pdf pages in pitstop and get the desired results if they
were doing the files.
Now if my client can get her printer to do the same no problem. If
not she will send them to my printer and be done with it.

Again, thanks for the response.

Scott White
Media Production Manager
Implementation Coordinator