How many FM users are there?

Alan Houser arh at groupwellesley.com
Wed May 9 04:00:35 PDT 2007

At the 1999 FrameUsers Conference in Minneapolis, somebody posed this
question to Adobe co-founder and then-CEO John Warnock in a public Q/A
session. He responded that FrameMaker had "about a half-million"
installed seats worldwide.

This information is a bit old, but it is the only public disclosure of
FrameMaker's installed base that I have ever encountered.

-Alan

--
Alan Houser, President
Group Wellesley, Inc.