Double-spacing a PDF output doc from a structured Frame book

Peter Gold peter at knowhowpro.com
Tue May 15 10:31:45 PDT 2007

Hi, Bob:

The true oracles have spoken and have left you wanting.<G>

I'm not smart enough to give up, so I'd suggest that if using
the two-template approach in FM doesn't fit your workflow -
and text for hard-copy printing and markup is your primary
requirement - you could consider exporting the text from the
PDF using full Acrobat, and opening it in FM for reformatting
and printing to hard copy as double-spaced copy.

Although you can export graphics from PDFs, it's a separate
task, and the graphics are numbered arbitrarily, so manually
connecting them to their appropriate explanatory text is
likely to be prone to human error.

HTH

Regards,

Peter Gold