missing contents of anchored frames

Miriam Boral miriamb at austin.rr.com
Thu Oct 25 04:43:10 PDT 2007

Hello Everyone,

Periodically, for no apparent reason that I can discern, all the
contents (either graphics or equations) of anchored frames, both on
body and reference pages, simply vanish. I can repair the problem by
copying one of the missing graphics (or equations) from a different
file and pasting into the appropriate frame. This causes ALL the
missing graphics (and equations) to reappear.

Although I've found this workaround, I would like to understand why
this is happening. I'm currently using FrameMaker 7.2 but have been
having the problem for years with previous versions.

Does anyone else have this problem? Any idea what's going on?

Thanks very much,
Miriam Boral