radical revamping of techpubs

Rene Stephenson rinnie1 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 19:24:01 PDT 2007

Agreed.
Rene

Susan Modlin <smodlin at yahoo.com> wrote: I've been working in and with agile development groups as a writer or doc manager since late in the last century. When I first heard about agile, I thought it was the devil's spawn, but it hasn't turned out that way at all. In my experience, a writer in a well-run agile environment can be involved from day one of the first iteration all the way through to delivery of a final product -- and not just writing and rewriting the same stuff over and over again. In fact, I find that I don't spend as much time
writing as I once did. However, as an integral part of the development
organization, I have no shortage of interesting and impactful (terrible
word) tasks on my plate.

...Susan