Table Cell Alignment

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 12 15:20:32 PDT 2007

Well, unless Adobe broke something in FM7.2, I think there is
something peculiar going on with your document.

I have FM7.1 on my Windows XP laptop, and constructed a
test table similar to what you have described. It works perfectly.
All asterisks are (almost) centered both horizontally and vertically,
and move up or down as the number of lines in the description
column contract or expand.

Was the original table imported from Word, by any chance? If so,
you might want to try converting the table to text and then back
to a table, then re-tagging the cells, all of which *should* get
rid of any lingering Word weirdness.

-Fred Ridder