Table Cell Alignment

Lin Surasky Lin.Surasky at retalix.com
Wed Sep 12 15:51:39 PDT 2007

You're right. It's not touching, but it's close. Even if it's 4 pt from
the border, it's still not centered. And I did double-check the table
definition, and no negative numbers are used. The mis-alignment lessens
as the rows get taller; the worst offender is with the row that's a
single line tall.

(Thanks for keeping me honest...)