Table Cell Alignment

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Thu Sep 13 07:01:09 PDT 2007

Lin Surasky wrote:
> You're right. It's not touching, but it's close. Even if it's 4 pt from
> the border, it's still not centered. And I did double-check the table
> definition, and no negative numbers are used. The mis-alignment lessens
> as the rows get taller; the worst offender is with the row that's a
> single line tall.
>
> (Thanks for keeping me honest...)

Hi Lin,

Just to ensure absolute clarity:  Richard said to double-check the Table
Cell tab of the *Paragraph* designer; you say you checked the "table
definition," which implies the Table designer.  You have checked both
places, right?

(If you're still stuck and want to send me the table off-list, I'll see
if I can spot anything...)

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator